Residential Trash Service
- Our 95 gallon container holds approximately 8 13-gallon kitchen trash bags.
- We accept normal household trash only.
- We will take up to 3 additional kitchen size trash bags next to the container.
- All trash should be bagged to keep your neighborhood as clean as possible. If you have boxes, please flatten them.
Steps to make sure your trash is picked up on the pick up day:
Please place your container out the night before or by 5:00am at the very latest on your assigned pick up day as we cannot guarantee what time our trucks will come through your area. We will routinely reroute our routes to make them run as efficient as possible so we may change the time we are passing through your neighborhood.
Please make sure the container is close to the curb and that it is visible to the driver at the curb. Please make sure that nothing is blocking the container at the curb.
Items that we cannot accept as part of our trash service include:
- Dirt, Mulch
- Wood, including but not limited to, 2x4s and 4x4s
- Construction Debris
- Rock, Concrete, asphalt, Brick
- Dead animals
- Paint Cans with paint inside (Must be dried out using cat litter)
- Batteries, including car batteries and lithium batteries
- Hazardous materials
- Propane Tanks
- Gas Cans
- Chemical Products
- Pool chemicals
- Railroad Ties
- Any Items that are not normal, everyday household trash. If you have any questions, please check with us first before placing items out for pick up.