Recycling Service Details:
- We offer MONTHLY curbside recycling pick-up for people in our service areas unless otherwise specified.
- We will furnish you a 95 gallon Recycling cart for you to use for your recyclables.
- Place all accepted single stream recycling material in the recycling cart loose. DO NOT PLACE ANY BAGGED RECYCLING in the container or next to the container as it will not be picked up.
- You should place your cart on the curb the evening before or by 5:00 am the morning of your designated Recycling Pick up day.
- You don't have to be a trash disposal customer in order to sign-up for our recycling service.
Items Accepted as part of our Single Stream Recycling Program include:
- PAPER, JUNK MAIL, CATALOGS, MAGAZINES, PHONE BOOKS, FOOD BOXES, MIXED PAPERS, PAPER PACKAGING, CARDBOARD
- Break down all cardboard & all boxes to lay flat
- Must be clean without any food residue or animal waste
- Place paper items inside container with lid secured
- If cardboard is too large, cut into smaller size pieces and leave beside the container.
- PLASTICS 1 –5, 7, No Plastic bags regardless of number.
- Empty the contents, Rinse the container.
- Must be clean
- Remove lids and place in container.
- METAL AND ALUMINUM CANS, FOIL, ALUMINUM PANS
- Empty the contents
- Must be clean without food residue
Items NOT Accepted as part of our Single Stream Recycling Program include:
- DO NOT PUT Plastic Bags, Plastic Film, Plastic Wrappings, Glass, Glass, Styrofoam, OR Trash in your recycling container as that is not accepted.
- We are fined $150.00 by the recycling facility if we bring in anything that is not accepted.
- If you have a question about what is acceptable and what isn’t, please contact us. If you are unsure if it is recyclable or not, we recommend going ahead and placing it in the trash.